Revitol Stretch Mark
REDUCE THE APPEARANCE OF EXISTING STRETCH MARKS!
Herb or medicine to help blood circulation to - For Order Herbal Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention
Buy Natural Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention Herb or medicine to help blood circulation to -
- Promotes healthy skin
- Helps increase production of collagen and elastin in the epidermis
- Increases the elasticity and strength of the skin
- Decreases the appearance of existing stretch marks
- Prevents the development of stretch marks
- Helps keeps skin healthy and firm
- Is easy to apply
- Available directly to you
- Get 2 FREE bottles in our 6 Bottle Package!
As part of our Revitol product line we have now developed a revolutionary new cream to be used as a preventative treatment for stretch marks before, during and after pregnancy. This Stretch Mark Prevention cream will also help to reduce the appearance of existing stretch marks!
- Promotes healthy skin
- Helps increase production of collagen and elastin in the epidermis
- Increases the elasticity and strength of the skin
- Decreases the appearance of existing stretch marks
- Effectively prevents the development of stretch marks
- Keeps skin healthy and firm
- Is easy to apply
Several studies have shown that stretch marks are among the top five causes for insecurity in women. During pregnancy, women are at an elevated risk for developing stretch marks, also called striae, because of the rapid and sudden growth of their body. Stretch marks are formed when underlying tissue grows faster than the skin layers covering it, causing small tears in the epidermal surface. Scar tissue then proceeds to grow in these tears, creating stretch marks.
While some women start showing a tendency of developing stretch marks during puberty, others only experience problems for the first time during a pregnancy. As the woman's abdominal area can be flat for the first four months of the pregnancy she can suddenly 'catch up' during the fifth and sixth month, with extremely fast growth which subjects the abdominal skin to a significant amount of tension. In this situation the fetus is growing at a rate faster than the mother's skin can keep up with, resulting in epidermal ruptures leading to stretch marks.
Every person is unique and skin grows at different rates, causing some people to suffer from stretch marks more severely than others.
Because stretch marks are in essence scars, they are extremely difficult to eradicate completely, so prevention is key! It contains 100% natural ingredients such as squalene oil, vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin D3 as well as aloe vera and grapefruit seed extracts. Together they form a powerful new blend that will increase the elasticity of your skin and stimulate the production of new skin cells.
Thanks to its high quality blend of ingredients it will also effectively help to reduce the appearance of, and diminish existing stretch marks.
While the best time to start using this preventative treatment is during the early stages of pregnancy or when you are trying to conceive. However, it is never too late to start and you will experience great results on areas that have already been affected by stretch marks!
Why would you tolerate stretch marks if you can help or minimize them? Just because you are having a child does not mean you have to give up your body!
Now you can take control over your appearance and make sure you will not suffer from this unsightly problem in the first place! No need to cover up on the beach or to be ashamed around your significant other, you can regain your confidence while this product regenerates your skin and diminishes the appearance of your current stretch marks while preventing new ones from forming!
You can feel confident about your body and our offer; for a limited time only we are offering up to TWO FREE BOTTLES of cream so you can start your preventative treatment early and carry it on for as long as needed at a price below the regular retail rate.
We guarantee you will feel the difference in your skin within just a few short weeks. If you are using the product while already pregnant you will notice a significant decrease in the 'tightness' of your skin over your abdominal area, thighs and breasts. This is thanks to the increased skin elasticity and strength resulting from treatment with this revolutionary product.
Stretch Mark Prevention cream possesses powerful ingredients to effectively prevent and reduce the appearance of Stretch Marks while strengthening and deeply conditioning your skin.
The Stretch Mark Prevention cream's squalene oil promotes healthy skin while the vitamin E and grapefruit seed extract act to strengthen the collagen and elastin found deep in the lower epidermis. By stimulating the production of your own body's natural collagen your skin will become stronger and its natural elasticity will be increased. This will significantly aid in the prevention of dermal ruptures that eventually result in stretch marks. Vitamin D3 is a natural derivative of vitamin D produced by your own body when you expose your skin to the sun. However, for it to aid in the regeneration of the epidermal layer far more sunlight is required than our everyday modern life will allow, thus alternate sources of vitamin D3 become a necessity. The vitamin D3 in this product will complement the vitamins E and A in the stimulation of new dermal cell production.
Don't get caught up in false promises!
While other products offer to make stretch marks disappear completely, we will offer you a product that truly works and we will only promise you our realistic results: it is very hard to remove stretch marks completely. A great product, such as our Stretch Mark Prevention cream, will significantly diminish the appearance of stretch marks, but we cannot guarantee they will be gone completely. While others may just offer promises, we offer a product that truly delivers and proves itself. When using the product on existing stretch marks, best results are obtained on new scars that are still red and elevated. On older tissue it will take longer to see the full effects of this fantastic cream.
Don't wait for stretch marks to appear! As pregnancy progresses abdominal skin can often feel overly sensitive and tight, and this sensitivity does not always disappear afterwards. Stretch marks do not disappear either when left untreated.
Now you can both prevent and treat them with one great product: Stretch Mark Prevention cream from our revolutionary Revitol line of products!
How it Works
Revitol's Stretch Mark Prevention Cream contains a powerful combination of concentrated ingredients that help strengthen the skin, improve collagen structure, and increase natural elasticity. This cream penetrates deeply into the skin cell layers and works to improve their elasticity by strengthening the collagen and elastin-rich tissues that are responsible for the flexibility and elasticity of the skin. The product has a rejuvenating effect by stimulating cell growth and production; enhancing skin renewal.
This product helps to decrease the appearance of existing stretch marks, and is also an effective preventative treatment method for them. Stretch Mark Prevention Cream can be used after pregnancy to eliminate the appearance of stretch marks by stimulating skin renewal.
Vitamins A and E found in the cream penetrate deeply into your skin to soothe, protect and support the tone of your skin. As skin expands during pregnancy, vitamin D3 and squalene oil are essential in helping the skin accommodate the growing helping to keep your skin toned and healthy appearing. The aloe vera present in this product works alongside the other ingredients to protect and soothe the skin, while moisturizing and healing at the same time.
10% Squalene Oil
(Olea europeae isolates) Squalene oil is naturally derived from olive oil isolates. It has very strong regenerative properties when used on skin as it is very similar to human sebum (natural skin oils) . So when applied it acts much like a natural protector and stimulates regeneration of the skin surface. These properties make this ingredient essential to help reduce the appearance of scars: especially stretch marks. It is also a potent antioxidant and protects your skin from environmental damage while keeping it soft and healthy. Squalene oil is often derived from shark cartilage but it can also be pressed from olives, palm oil and other vegetable fats. Our squalene oil is from non-animal origins.
The squalene oil in our Stretch Mark Prevention cream is enriched with vitamin E, also a powerful antioxidant and essential ingredient for skin regeneration. It can be derived from a variety of plants and nuts like almonds, kiwi fruits, and mangos. Vitamin E is available in a variety of different forms, such as alpha, beta, delta, and gamma tocopherol. The variety with the highest bioactivity for topical use on the skin surface is alpha-tocopherol. The effect of vitamin E on stretch marks is thanks to its regenerative effect on skin. Vitamin E penetrates deeply into the skin to stimulate the growth of new cells, helping to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. As such, the stretch marks become thinner, shorter and fade over treatments. As vitamin E stimulates the production of new skin cells, it increases skin elasticity and firmness and helps in the regeneration process helping to reduce the likelyhood of stretch marks in the first instance. The application of vitamin E will make the skin less likely to 'tear', significantly decreasing the chance of stretch marks.
Vitamin A Palmitate
Vitamin A is an essential vitamin and is best known for having positive effects on vision. However Vitamin A is just as much important to the largest organ; the skin. Vitamin A may help improve the appearance of striae (stretch marks) and regulate epidermal (skin) cell growth.
Vitamin D3 is necessary for new skin cell production and complements the function of vitamins A and E in the regeneration process of the epidermis. Normally vitamin D3 is produced in the upper skin layers upon exposure to sunlight. However, with our modern live styles it is difficult to produce the amount of vitamin D needed. When applied topically in high concentrations vitamin D3 also shows beneficial effects on cellular processes. This helps to increase the cellular activity around stretch marks and to rejuvenate skin.
DL-Penthenol is the scientific name for pro-vitamin B5. It helps promote skin health as it works to improve the structure of both the lower and upper skin layers. DL-Panthenol soothes skin while stimulating cell growth and differentiation. This ingredient aids in the regeneration of the skin, therefore aiding in reducing the appearance of existing stretch marks. It also acts to prevent stretch marks by promoting collagen and elastin production.
Aloe Vera Extract
(aloe barbadenis) Aloe vera has been shown in clinical studies to have a positive effect on the skin. Aloe vera has been used for thousands of years by the Egyptians, Romans, Greeks, Arabs, Indians and Chinese to decrease the appearance of scars and to moisturize and heal skin. This extract from the aloe leaf protects skin from environmental factors and promotes skin regeneration.
Grapefruit Seed Extract
Grapefruit seed extract also helps promote skin health. Grapefruit seed extract helps to promote collagen and elastin production, which strengthens and retextures the skin. As collagen and elastin are responsible for the skin's elasticity, improving and stimulating production of the connective tissue cells. The condition of the skin's connective tissue also dictates how well the skin contracts after pregnancy. So not only does this compound improve the condition of your stretching skin, after the delivery it will also aid in the contraction of your skin to its previous appearance.
Purified Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Vegetable Emulsifier, Glycerin, Caprylic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Allantoin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Carbomer.
- What are stretch marks?
- What is the best way to use Stretch Mark Prevention cream?
- When should I start using Stretch Mark Prevention cream?
- How many times a day do I have to use the Stretch Mark Prevention cream?
- Is it better to use Stretch Mark Prevention cream before or after taking a shower?
- How long do I have to wait to wear clothes after using the Stretch Mark Prevention cream?
- When can I expect to see any results?
- My stretch marks are very deep and dark, should I use Stretch Mark Prevention cream anyway? Does it work when you have severe stretch marks?
- Im allergic to some chemical substances, is Stretch Mark Prevention cream a natural product?
- Is Stretch Mark Prevention cream dangerous for the baby?
- Im in my fourth month of pregnancy and my friend gave me Stretch Mark Prevention cream yesterday, should I start using even though Im already my in fourth month?
- How does Stretch Mark Prevention cream work?
- Is it possible for a woman who uses Stretch Mark Prevention cream to go through the entire pregnancy without getting any stretch marks?
01. What are stretch marks?
Stretch marks are scars that appear on the skin due to a rapid growth of underlying tissue causing the skin to overstretch an tear. In case of pregnancy, the skin is under greater tension due to the fast changes occurring in the womans body. These hormonal changes can also disrupt the production of collagen, which is the compound that makes up the connective tissue in the epidermis, and thereby resulting in scars tissue formation popularly called stretch marks. top
02. What is the best way to use Stretch Mark Prevention cream?
We recommended that you use Stretch Mark Prevention cream at least two times a day, spreading a thick layer of the product on the areas most commonly affected by stretch marks, such as the breasts and abdomen. It is important that you allow for the cream to penetrate before you dress, which should not take more than about five minutes. top
03. When should I start using Stretch Mark Prevention cream?
To obtain the best results, we recommend that you start using the product as soon as possible, either while trying to conceive or when you are already pregnant. The earlier you begin using the Stretch Mark Prevention cream, the better the results will be! top
04. How many times a day do I have to use the Stretch Mark Prevention cream?
During our research we discovered that you will see results faster when using the Stretch Mark Prevention cream three times a day. However, when using the product at least two times a day you will already experience significant results. top
05. Is it better to use Stretch Mark Prevention cream before or after taking a shower?
Before showering there is a significant amount of natural oils, sweat and other substances present on your skin, which may decrease your skins absorption capacity. We recommend you use the Stretch Mark Prevention cream after a warm shower when your pores are open and will more readily absorb the product. If you do not have time to shower it is better to use it than not to use it at all. The more often the product is reapplied, the better the results you will experience. top
06. How long do I have to wait to wear clothes after using the Stretch Mark Prevention cream?
We recommended you wait at least five minutes before dressing into tight clothing. It is very important to allow the Stretch Mark Prevention cream to penetrate deeply into your skin. This process takes between three and five minutes, depending on your skin and the amount applied. top
07. When can I expect to see any results?
As a preventive method you should use the product starting the first month of pregnancy so your skin will be prepared for the changes in your body. As a corrective treatment, using Stretch Mark Prevention cream three times a day, most people start seeing results after the second week and becoming more apparent after the fourth or fifth week using our cream. These results depend severely on your skin type, genetic background, and severity of your stretch marks. top
08. My stretch marks are very deep and dark, should I use Stretch Mark Prevention cream anyway? Does it work when you have severe stretch marks?
Of course you can use the product! Even though your condition may be severe, you can at the very least significantly diminish their appearance as the Stretch Mark Prevention cream makes them more shallow and narrower. The speed at which you will see results depend on your skin type and the amount of stretch marks you have. In case of severe scarring we recommended that you use the Stretch Mark Prevention cream at least three times a day and wait the five minutes before wearing clothing on the affected area. top
09. Im allergic to some chemical substances, is Stretch Mark Prevention cream a natural product?
When we considered producing a stretch mark cream with pregnant woman in mind, the first concern was to develop a product that would be 100% save in this delicate time of the womans life. So, our goal was to produce an effective cream with natural substances and as such avoid any possible reactions or complications. Of course we had to keep in mind the developing fetus and although the cream is for topical use one has to be cautious nevertheless. Therefore our product contains only natural ingredients of which many are naturally present in our bodies. The Stretch Mark Prevention cream has been thoroughly tested and is completely save. It is wise to test it on a small path of skin and wait for 24 hours; as even some natural ingredients can evoke allergic reactions in certain individuals. If you do not develop a reaction within 24 hours, then you can safely use the cream. top
10. Is Stretch Mark Prevention cream dangerous for the baby?
As Stretch Mark Prevention cream is a natural cream that does not contain harmful substances, it will not affect the baby. The cream is not believed to enter the bloodstream and as such it should not even reach the growing fetus.
You can safely use Stretch Mark Prevention cream. It has been developed for pregnant women and as such is composed to be completely safe to both mother and child. top
11. Im in my fourth month of pregnancy and my friend gave me Stretch Mark Prevention cream yesterday, should I start using even though Im already my in fourth month?
Yes, you should start using it as soon as possible! Stretch Mark Prevention cream has both a preventative and a corrective function. There is no set rule on when you should start using the cream, however the earlier you start the better the results will be. If you already have experienced the development of some stretch marks, the cream will correct these as well as prevent the formation of scar tissue in the remaining months. top
12. How does Stretch Mark Prevention cream work?
The goal of Stretch Mark Prevention cream is to strengthen your skin to face the large tensions it is subjected to during pregnancy. Our product was developed to naturally stimulate the production of collagen increase the elasticity of the connective tissue in your skin. top
13. Is it possible for a woman who uses Stretch Mark Prevention cream to go through the entire pregnancy without getting any stretch marks?
Yes, this is what almost all our customers experience; when using the product early on and all the way through the pregnancy, as well as after the delivery it is very likely that you will not develop any stretch marks whatsoever. Results depend on heredity and skin type, as well as the speed at which your fetus develops, however the more frequently the product is applied, the better the end results are. Aside from avoiding the formation of stretch marks the product also diminishes the appearance of old scars. We worked very hard to develop this product, so it can be used safely by pregnant women and women can put their worries aside and just enjoy the wonderful journey of becoming a mother. top
All the links and descriptions on this page are taken from public sources such as search engines (google.com, yahoo.com, bing.com). However, if you think any data on this page violates your copyright, please send an message from "Contact webmaster" page and the links and descriptions of full page will be removed.
- December 19, 2013. Can herbs really improve blood circulation - SlideShare (http://www.slideshare.net/erickpaul10/can-herbs-rea lly-improve-blood-circulation) 1 Dec 2012 Homeopathic remedies for treating circulatory problemsIf you want to know how to improve blood circulation naturally, becoming familiar with
- January 4, 2014. Poor Circulation Herbs Help Improve Bad Circulation Problems (http://www.organicnutrition.co.uk/articles/circulat ion.htm) How to improve blood circulation. It is possible to improve circulation throughout the body and
- December 31, 2013. 8 Herbs That May Help Lower High Blood Pressure - Healthline (http://www.healthline.com/health-slideshow/herbs-lo wer-high-blood-pressure) 11 Sep 2013 There are several herbs that may help lower high blood pressure. Learn more about good herbs for hypertension. on cardiovascular health, including reduction of blood pressure, the prevention of clot formation, and an increase in blood circulation. (2013). New York University Langone Medical Center.
- January 3, 2014. Ten Superfoods to help Improve blood circulation - Super Herbal (http://www.superherbalfoods.com/herbal-remedies/ten -superfoods-for-blood-circulation.php) Natural remedies with food and plants, Ten Superfoods to Improve blood circulation.
- December 20, 2013. Home remedies to improve blood circulation? - Yahoo Answers India (http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index%3Fqid%3D 20080725013819AAip97G) Ginkgo Biloba also has the ability to improve blood circulation to the brains Dr. Kneipp (He had lots of remedies only with water and herbal
- December 14, 2013. Chinese Herbal Remedies Poor Blood Circulation | Help From Herbs (http://helpfromherbs.com/chinese-herbal-remedies-po or-blood-circulation/) Chinese Herbal Remedies Poor Blood Circulation - Get help from herbs with a vast range of herbal remedies you can simply make from home!
- December 26, 2013. Herbs That Increase Blood Circulation | LIVESTRONG.COM (http://www.livestrong.com/article/451813-herbs-that -increase-blood-circulation/) 16 Aug 2013 Humans have used herbs for thousands of years as medicines and tonics to improve general health. Many herbs seem to have properties that
- January 1, 2014. Circulation: Herbs To Improve Blood Flow - Annies Remedy (http://www.anniesremedy.com/chart_remedy_circulatio n.php) Taking prescription blood thinners and other heart medications should not be supplemented or combined with medicinal doses of herbs. Consult with your
- December 23, 2013. Herbs for Poor Circulation - Natural Medicine and Health (http://www.nmah.com.au/herbs-for-poor-circulation/) 22 Feb 2013 It is the herb for improving the strength and capability of the blood vessel one of those herbs for poor circulation that can improve peripheral
- December 15, 2013. A Look at Blood Stasis and Common Chinese Herbs for Treatment (http://www.carolinasnaturalhealth.com/article_blood stasis.asp) When the blood does not circulate freely, known in Chinese Medicine as blood stasis, the In cases of blood stasis, other herbs are often added to increase the
- December 28, 2013. Erectile dysfunction herbs: A natural treatment for ED? - Mayo Clinic (http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/erectile-dysfuncti on-herbs/MC00064) Erectile dysfunction herbs and other natural remedies have long been used in Chinese, Ginkgo, Ginkgo has potential to increase blood flow to the penis.
- December 29, 2013. Ginkgo biloba | University of Maryland Medical Center (http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/ginkgo-bi loba) 7 May 2013 Although Chinese herbal medicine has used both the ginkgo leaf and seed Terpenoids (such as ginkgolides) improve blood flow by dilating
- January 2, 2014. Supplements/Herbs To Improve Blood Circulation? - Yahoo Answers (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/%3Fqid%3D20080518 164456AAPAOYn) That said, these are some of the main herbs used to increase blood flow and/or Ref: Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine by Dr. Thomas Bartram
- December 24, 2013. Natural Remedy for Poor Circulation - Native Remedies (http://www.nativeremedies.com/ailment/increase-poor -blood-circulation.html) Information on Limited Blood Flow and Circulatory System Problems. Natural Remedy for Poor Circulation to Promote Normal Blood Flow.
- January 5, 2014. Discovery Health "Cayenne Pepper: Herbal Remedies" (http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/natural-me dicine/herbal-remedies/cayenne-pepper-herbal-remedi es.htm) In this article, you will learn some herbal remedies using cayenne pepper as Cayenne also stimulates circulation and blood flow to the peripheral areas of the This action can help reduce fevers and relieve such the congestion of colds and
- December 25, 2013. NATURAL WAYS TO IMPROVE BLOOD Flow Treatments Poor (http://bodysoulmind.net/body/boost-blood-circulatio n) Poor circulation can be naturally boosted with the use of herbs and essential oils, exercise and diet. Find natural ways to improve blood flow & treatments for
- December 22, 2013. Herbal Ayurvedic Remedies: Improve blood circulation | Natural (http://favorfinesse.blogspot.com/2009/04/improve-bl ood-circulation-natural.html) 16 Apr 2009 Proper blood circulation is vital to health. Blood carries oxygen and other nutrients needed by the body. Poor blood circulation can cause
- December 18, 2013. Improve Blood Circulation to Legs and Feet Without Surgery or Drugs!! (http://www.prlog.org/10174474-improve-blood-circula tion-to-legs-and-feet-without-surgery-or-drugs.html) 29 Jan 2009 How To Improve Blood Circulation to the Legs and Feet Without Surgery or 11 More Herbal remedies that have been proven to reverse the
- December 17, 2013. Blood Vitality & Energy | Chinese Medicine | Herbal - Fusion Health (http://www.fusionhealth.com.au/2013/03/blood-vitali ty-energy/) 5 Mar 2013 In basic medical terms, blood is the fluid tissue that circulates in vessels Chinese herb that tonifies the Blood, activates Blood circulation and Research has found that dong quai may even improve blood iron levels,
- December 13, 2013. Buy Herbal Medicines for Erectile dysfunction Online - Satvik Shop (http://www.satvikshop.com/blog/disease-knowledge-ba se/erectile-dysfunction) It is also helpful in increasing the libido of the body and helps in preventing disease like erectile dysfunction and impotence. shilajit improve blood circulation
- December 30, 2013. Chinese Herbal Remedies for Poor Blood Circulation - Livestrong.com (http://www.livestrong.com/article/28676-chinese-her bal-remedies-poor-blood/) 16 Aug 2013 Chinese Herbal Remedies for Poor Blood Circulation It helps to thin the blood, which in turn reduces clotting that can restrict blood flow to all
- December 16, 2013. Herbal Medicine: Hawthorn for the Heart - HealthWorld Online (http://www.healthy.net/scr/article.aspx%3FId%3D898) The best-known herb for the heart in on the west herbalism is Hawthorn, which is a The extract of hawthorn can increase blood flow to the heart muscle itself,
- December 27, 2013. Natural Herbal Remedies Blood Circulation to Insomnia Treatment (http://www.theherbdoctor.org/describe-herbal-remedi es.html) Natural Herbal Remedies, providing help for heart disease, blood circulation, insomnia, cholesterol, liver and stress relief. Herbal remedies that provide help to
- December 21, 2013. 2 natural herbs and 5 simple habits for youthful legs - Back to Home (http://lifestyle.kstp.com/story/18670120/two-natura l-herbs-and-five-simple-habits-for-youthful-legs-no -matter-your-age%3Fclienttype%3Dmobile) For the leg veins to do this, blood must flow upward against the force of gravity. two herbal remedies that have been shown to reduce varicose veins in over 20
Modified Atkins Diet Can Cut Epileptic Seizures In Adults ... (john hopkins diet for epilepsy)
Have you got your copy? - Crawley Town (your dreams bonuses newsletter order now -hicks -marketing)
Foods to avoid in hypertension - Times Of India (rice diet and high blood pressure patient)
(1500 calorie diet for diabetics)
UK man cures his diabetes in 11 days with 'starvation diet' | Deccan ... (starvation diet)
(dual 40mm brosel/solex carb kit)
Little blue diet pill? Viagra may hold promise as weight-loss drug ... (blue with blue diet pill)
weight loss shakes: Does The Sacred Heart Soup Diet Really Work? (sacred heart memorial hospital overweight diet)